azoospermia - wtf?

Monday, July 31, 2006

Auntie and Uncle

This weekend we went to see my wife's friend who last week gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

We weren't entirely sure how we'd cope, and to be honest, I haven't been that enamoured with other people's babies in the past (I was also scared of breaking the baby!)

Well, I can say that she is such a beautiful, peaceful little baby. The house was noisy with friends, family and the TV, but this little girl just lay there, looking quite content. She even had a couple of little naps whilst we were visiting, and not one peep. It sounds crazy, but I got freaked at one point and had to check that she was breathing, she was that quiet!

Her parents seemed absolutely chuffed to bits, and it was nice to see that mum wasn't being too protective. I hope she grows up to be a well-rounded lady, and I'm looking forward to seeing her grow. Maybe one day we will have our own little lady to be her friend.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 am, August 11, 2006  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 pm, August 12, 2006  

  • What a great blog you have! My husband and I have been trolling the internet to find others who share in our diagnosis of azoospermia. It wasn't until today that I got the idea to create my own blog on our experiences(http://no-sperm.blogspot.com/), and then found your site through a blog search. I am going to share your blog with my husband when he gets home from work tonight. I think he will be relieved to find another guy in the same situation, although our case has progressed to the point that we have elected to use donor sperm and IUI.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 pm, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home