azoospermia - wtf?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not the most regular blogger...

You may have noticed that my blog updates are sporadic to say the least.

Reasons:
1) I have access to the Internet at home, but I don't use it, because I haven't quite got my wireless modem/router working, and it is a pain in the butt moving all the PC gear around so that I can hook it up using wires (you try lugging a tower desktop case up and down stairs! We will be getting a laptop when the time comes to replace the current system!);
2) As a result, I update my blog during my working day, and obviously being the conscientious, law-abiding employee, I don't like to do this too often;
3) I am a perfectionist, and like to make sure that what I write reads nicely.

I hope this makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home